In order chances are you’ll know, myself and seven girls from the Too Fats to Run Group have dedicated to operating the Sierra Leone Marathon in West Africa, this June in an try to lift £100,000 for StreetChild….right here they’re, 7 great girls who’re working extremely laborious in preperation.
Signing as much as this problem was about one thing BIGGER than us “simply” going off to West Africa to run.
It was about us collectively doing one thing to remind us of how flipping superior we’re after a difficult few years.
And so The Getting Again Out There Problem is our digital undertaking to contain the entire group.
How does it work?
1. You register to participate (here is the link)
There’s a £20 admin price, which covers the organisation of the problem
2. You select your individual journey, marathon, half marathon, 10K, 5K or another sort of health problem
There might be coaching assets made out there for every of those, together with visitor professional classes on issues like diet, psychological well being, damage prevention, and fundraising. We may even have our personal Pop-up Fb Problem group the place we are going to assist one another, rejoice our wins and so on
3. It is possible for you to to arrange a fundraising web page as a part of our crew, setting your individual goal and directing your individuals to your web page
We are going to allow you to with concepts for charity fundraising, together with some classes from the Streetchild Crew, and there might be a restricted version fundraising momento for everybody who raises £100
Collectively we are going to increase £100,000 for youths all over the world to entry high quality schooling.
AND…we are going to present simply how superior the ladies of TFTR actually are
Will you be part of us?
I might be speaking about this problem so much over the approaching weeks, please do register ASAP so we are able to get an thought of numbers and so on.
There are simply 71 days left till we run our Marathon, however the problem will wrap up on the finish of September
The deadline for registering is Friday twenty second April….as we are going to do an Opening Ceremony for the Problem Group on Sunday twenty fourth April (so put a word in your diary)
Register Here, and maintain tight for subsequent steps.
Please present your assist by donating to our TFTR team fundraising page,
- £35 may present a lady in Cameroon with a dignity package, enabling her to handle her interval safely and with dignity to make sure she doesn’t miss out on her schooling.
- £50 may present a household of 5 displaced by battle in North East Nigeria with a meals aid package deal to final a month
For all media enquiries and interviews contact Anna Broughton at firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you need to think about becoming a member of the TFTR crew, please e mail email@example.com
Be a part of the TFTR e-newsletter to realize entry to our unique Fb operating group, precedence entry to Restricted Version merch, inspiration and way more!