Printed on July 14, 2016
In case you not too long ago misplaced medical insurance protection, you might be able to enroll in Market protection with a
Medical insurance losses that will qualify for a Particular Enrollment Interval
- Lack of job-based insurance coverage: You could qualify in case your employer stopped providing medical insurance, otherwise you left a job the place you had well being protection (even if you happen to left by alternative or had been fired).
- Lack of particular person well being plan: You could qualify if you happen to’re not eligible for a scholar well being plan, or your Market plan is discontinued
- Lack of eligibility for Medicaid or the Youngsters’s Well being Insurance coverage Program (CHIP): You could qualify if you happen to lose your eligibility as a result of your revenue modified, making you ineligible for Medicaid, or in case your youngster ages off CHIP.
- Lack of eligibility for Medicare: You could qualify if you happen to turn into ineligible for premium-free Medicare Half A.
- Lack of protection by way of a member of the family’s plan: You could qualify if you happen to flip 26 and may not be on a guardian’s plan, or lose well being protection by way of a partner as a consequence of a divorce, authorized separation, or by way of the demise of a member of the family.
See if you happen to qualify for Particular Enrollment Interval
Reply a number of questions to search out out if you happen to qualify for a Particular Enrollment Interval. We’ll additionally inform you if you happen to might qualify for Medicaid or CHIP, which you’ll enroll in any time.
SEE IF YOU QUALIFY
Study extra about making use of with a Particular Enrollment Interval.