Seize your veggie peelings: Mindful Chef photographer Sarah has this leftover-loving-recipe for you. Good for Six Nations telly watching…
- A handful of carrots, parsnips or potatoes
- Smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp dairy-free yoghurt
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, grated
The right way to prepare dinner…
- Wash and peel your veg
- Add oil and smoked paprika to the peel and blend
- Unfold over a lined baking tray
- Sprinkle with salt
- Prepare dinner at 220C for 15 – 20 minutes
- Serve with a dip – we’re dipping with dairy-free yoghurt stirred with chopped parsley and a grated garlic clove.
Extra waste-free concepts anybody? If you happen to’ve received leftover chickpeas and love mayo then it’s worthwhile to strive Chef James’ zero-waste vegan mayo recipe.
But to strive wholesome consuming made straightforward? Get £10 off your first two recipe containers by coming into code BLOG20 at checkout. Conscious Chef wholesome recipe containers give you the instruments to prepare dinner scrumptious nutritious meals, in underneath half-hour. Every field incorporates recipe directions, pre-portioned elements and recent produce sourced from award-winning British farms.