Printed on March 10, 2022
Consideration: There’s lower than one month till the April 18, 2022 tax submitting deadline. If anybody in your family had a Market plan in 2021, you’ll use Kind 1095-A, Well being Insurance coverage Market® Assertion to file your federal taxes. This way got here from the Market, not the IRS. Be sure this type is right, then retailer it along with your different vital tax data.
Can’t discover Kind 1095-A? Examine on-line
If Kind 1095-A didn’t arrive within the mail or you possibly can’t discover it, test your HealthCare.gov account:
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account.
- Underneath “Your Current Functions,” choose your 2021 software — not your 2022 software.
- Choose “Tax Types” from the menu on the left.
- Obtain all 1095-As proven on the display.
When you nonetheless can’t discover your kind, contact the Market Name Middle.
The right way to use Kind 1095-A
- You’ll use this type to “reconcile” — discover out if there’s any distinction between the premium tax credit score you used and the quantity you qualify for – in your taxes.
- Earlier than you begin, be sure that it’s proper. When you filed your taxes with an incorrect kind, you might have to file an amended tax return utilizing the proper data.