Printed on August 24, 2017
When you enroll in a Market plan, you need to pay your first
to your medical health insurance firm – not the Well being Insurance coverage Market® – so your medical protection can start. If you happen to’ve already paid your premium, you possibly can verify in case your medical health insurance is energetic on-line or in your plan supplies to verify your medical health insurance has began:
IMPORTANT Proceed to pay your month-to-month premiums
Be sure to proceed to pay your month-to-month premiums to your medical health insurance firm on time. They may finish your protection when you fall behind.
Confirm your enrollment on-line
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account.
- Click on in your identify within the prime proper and choose “My purposes & protection” from the dropdown.
- Choose your accomplished utility underneath “Your current purposes.”
- Right here you’ll see a abstract of your protection. Your protection begin date is dependent upon while you enrolled or modified plans.
- If you happen to don’t see your abstract or nonetheless aren’t positive you’ve completed enrollment, name your insurance coverage firm. They will verify you probably have enrolled and paid your first premium.
Examine your medical health insurance enrollment supplies
- Your plan will ship you a membership bundle with enrollment supplies and a medical health insurance card as proof of your insurance coverage.
- Rigorously overview these, and look by means of your plan’s supplier listing to see the place you will get care.
- You’ll use the cardboard while you get well being care companies, so hold it in a protected place.
- If you happen to didn’t obtain a card, name your insurer to see when you ought to have obtained one already and to verify your protection is efficient. Yow will discover your insurer’s telephone quantity on their web site.
Need to change your medical health insurance plan? If you happen to’d like to alter your plan, you are able to do so now provided that you expertise a qualifying life occasion — like dropping different protection, having a child, or getting married — and apply with a Particular Enrollment Interval.